Methi Malai Paneer is made of green vegetable i.e.methi (fenugreek) and cheez. It is tasty and nutritious in food, so if you want to have a healthy food, make it with the help of the following method. We will use milk and cream in this dish, which gives it a rich flavor.
Ingredients For Making Methi Malai Paneer Recipe
For 4 people
Green cardamom 4
Cinnamon 2 pieces (½ inch wide and 1 inch long)
Paneer(cheez) 250 gms
Onions 1 large
Green Chili 2
Tomatoes 2 small
Fresh methi(fenugreek) freshly chopped 3/4 cups
Coriander powder 2 teaspoons
Cashew nuts ¼ cup
Red chili powder ½ teaspoon
Garam Masala 1 tablespoon
Salt 1½ teaspoon
Sugar 1 teaspoon
Butter 2-3 tablespoons
1 cup water
½ cup fresh cream
How To Make Methi Malai Paneer Dish?
- Remove the onion peel and wash well with warm water. Remove the ginger powder and wash it too.
- Remove the green pepper pan and wash. Cut into thick pieces and mix them into a fine powder.
- Wash the tomatoes in four pieces, then mix them in the blender.
- Soak the cashews for 10 minutes in hot water. When the cashews are softened, after moistening them in water, mix them into a fine powder. If you wish, you can also prepare the cashew to dry the powder.
- Cut pieces of paneer into 1-inch square pieces. If the cheese is hard, immerse it in hot water for 10 minutes.
- You can also add a little salt to this water. When you use it, remove the water by adding a paneer to the pudding.
- Now heat the butter/ghee in a non-stick pan. Place all the seasoning spices (cassia, cloves, cardamom, and cinnamon) and fry over medium heat for about a minute.
- When the spices fried, the smell of it manifests itself. Now add the onion paste and fry until the onions are golden brown. It takes about 8-10 minutes.
- Take some permanent putty and grill the onion paste
- Now add the chopped fenugreek leaves, coriander powder, red chili powder and garam masala and fry all ingredients for 2-3 minutes.
- After pouring the leaves of the spices and fenugreek leaves
- Now add the cashew paste and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add the tomato puree and the cold until it comes out on the side of the butter. This process takes 3-5 minutes.
- Now put the cream and fry for a minute. Then add about 1 cup of water and salt and boil the curry 4-5.
Curry after pouring the cream
- Now add the sugar to this spice and mix the curry well.
- Now add the cheese and cook another two minutes. Close the ice
- Fenugreek Malai Paneer is now ready to serve.
- Serve the delicious fenugreek cream cheese with Naan, Roti or Rice with it.
- In this curry, the sweetness of the spices is slightly sweet, so add also 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- If you do not have fresh cream, you can also use cream and milk.
- If you do not have fresh fenugreek, you can also use kastoori methi. For this method, take about 3 tablespoons of kastoori methi.
Also Read: Shahi Toast Recipe
Bajaj GX1 500 W Mixer Grinder