Soup is a liquid food, usually served hot, which is made by combining ingredients such as vegetables with stock, juice, water. This combination really works well with your system. Hot soups are also characterized by boiling the solid ingredients in liquids in a pot until the flavors are extracted. Sweet Corn soup is my favorite. Kids like Sweet Corn and if your kid doesn’t ready to take any other flavored soup, you should try to make this hot sweet corn soup because it is having a sweet and yummy taste.
Generally, we take soup anytime but it is really very necessary for winters because temperature goes down and our body needs energy and warmth from inside. It provides more benefit to you if you having a cold. I am sure you’ll like it too.
Ingredients For Making Hot Sweet Corn Soup
½ cup sweet corn kernels
1/3 cup finely chopped French beans
½ cup finely chopped cauliflower
1/3 cup finely chopped carrot
Salt to taste
3 cups of vegetable stock or as required
1 tbsp cornflour
½ tsp white pepper powder
Spring onion for garnishing
Instructions For Preparing Hot Sweet Corn Soup
- Put 3 cups of vegetable broth in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once the vegetable broth begins to boil, put all the finely chopped vegetables -carrots, beans, cauliflower and sweet corn kernels mix well.
- Now add the salt to taste, mix well and cook for 3-4 minutes over medium heat.
- To make the cornmeal dough, put 1 tablespoon of cornmeal and 3 tablespoons of water in a bowl and dilute the cornmeal.
- After 3 minutes, put the cornflour diluted and mix well and boil.
- Now add the seasoning: white pepper powder, a green part of green onions and mix well and boil.
- The sweet corn soup is ready to serve.
- Garnish with chopped onions and serve hot.